Poowong Angling Club
President: Dave Sanders 0410 348 101
Secretary: Theo Alblas 5659 2322
No fish under 25cm to be weighed in,
(must be cleaned and gutted)
Sun August 14, Sat October 22, Sat January 7, Sun March 12, Sat May 6, Sun July 2
Annual Meeting on Sunday August 6th 2017 at Lang Lang Hotel at 12 noon
All trophies awarded at meeting
All fish weighed in are eligible for a trophy
Please contact Club for Fishing at Reservoir Rules
Adults: $50.00 Under 16: $5.00
Family: $100.00 Pensioner: $25.00
Day Pass: $15.00
“The only thing a good angler leaves at the water’s edge, are his footprints”
Poowong Football & Netball Association
Poowong Sports Centre
P o o w o n g A m a t e u r S w i m m i n g & L i f e s a v i n g C l u b
O u t d o o r S u m m e r W a t e r S a f e t y P r o g r a m 2017 / 2018
The Poowong Amateur Swimming & Lifesaving Club is pleased to invite enrolments for our summer lessons.
If you would like your child to have water safety and swimming lessons with fully qualified AUSTSWIM instructors please complete an enrolment form.
|Lessons:||December 2017 : Wed 27, Thu 28, Fri 29,
January 2018 : Tue 02, Wed 03
|10.30 am to 12.00 pm (1/2 hr sessions|
|Cost:||$20 per child total (for 5 sessions)
$1 PASL Club Membership fee per guardian*
|Students must be age 5 before 30/04/2018|
*Only members and students covered by insurance
- Please note lessons will be run outside public operating hours and NO Pool Entry Fee will apply.
- There will be no Grading Day this year. Please complete the questionnaire on the enrolment form.
- All people not involved in lessons must remain on the lawn area and any children MUST be fully supervised.
- Parents/Guardians MUST remain at the pool while their children’s lessons are being conducted.
- All forms are due by 21 December as places are limited and can be submitted at:
- Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail: PO Box 176, Poowong, 3988.
- All fees are due by 21 December and are not refundable after this date. Fees can be paid via:
- Cheque, Cash or Direct Deposit: (With child’s surname as reference)
- PASL Bank Account Details: BSB: 063 515 A/C No: 1004 9618
- For more information contact us:
- Via email: email@example.com or phone the Secretary, Jackie Wilmann – 0418 190 095